The yearbook committee is holding an art contest for the cover of the 2017-2018 yearbooks!
The overall winner will be featured on the front cover of the yearbook!
A winner from each grade will be chosen and featured on the back cover!
Theme: Under the Sea
- Artwork must be original and completed by the student (1 entry per student)
- Art must be on the 8.5” X 11” paper included, portrait layout only
- No text should be included in the art
- Art work must represent Erma Nash Elementary School
- On the back of the student’s artwork, using PENCIL, PRINT name, phone number, teacher and grade level
- Submit entries to your child’s teacher or drop into the yearbook box in the office by November 28th
Submissions turned in after November 28th will not be considered
Any questions, Please contact : Mrs. Muñoz at firstname.lastname@example.org or