How to Partner with PTA and Help Nash:
Help Erma Nash earn much-needed money, educational items, equipment, and much more by joining PTA.
- Visit www.joinpta.org to register, or fill out a Membership Form and return it to your student's teacher.
When shopping, sign in through the smile.amazon.com portal using your regular login information and choose Erma Nash Elementary PTA as your charity. 0.5% of eligible purchases will be donated back to our school! "You shop. Amazon gives!"
Box Tops 4 Education:
Look for participating General Mills products and clip the Box Tops coupons. Each Box Top we collect is worth 10¢ for our school!
How to Connect and Contact Erma Nash PTA:
- Join our Remind:
- Via web, visit rmd.at/nashpta
- Text number 81010 with the message @nashpta
(The PTA remind messaging system is sponsored and updated by the Erma Nash PTA. Mansfield ISD is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a site, or any changes or updates to such sites.)
- Facebook: Be sure to stay up to date on all functions, volunteer opportunities, etc. by liking and following us on our Facebook page: Erma Nash PTA
How to Volunteer:
- All volunteers must complete a background check yearly.
- You may do so by visiting this link and clicking on Nash.
Erma Nash 2020-21 PTA Slate of Officers
- President - Selso Alcala
- President-Elect - OPEN
- 1st Vice President, Membership- Gina Garcia Kriston
- 2nd Vice President, Volunteers/Room Parents - Scherron Richard
- 3rd Vice President, Programs- Kelly Hatt Myers
- Treasurer - OPEN
- Secretary - Dee Young
- Parliamentarian - Osvaldo "Ozzy" Escamilla
- Historian - OPEN
- All Pro Dad - Matt Aramino
- Box Tops - OPEN
- Teacher Appreciation - Karen Lopez
- Communications - Maira Ramirez-Licea
- Spirit Nights - Maira Quiles
- Teacher Liaison - OPEN
- Community Outreach- Tony Nguyen
- Translator - OPEN
- Special Events - Julianna Camacho
- Council Delegate - Trina LaTour
- School Supply Chair - Mrs. Aramino (ESL Pre-K Teacher)
- Fundraising - OPEN
- Reflections- Mrs. Felker (Art Teacher)
- Philanthropist- OPEN
- Corporate Promotions Chair- OPEN
- Spirit Wear/Gear- Melissa Pohlmeier-Hladik
- Student Liasion (3rd-4th Grader)- OPEN